Skip to main content
- Library Rules
- Students are allowed to have 2 personal reading items checked out at once. Books for class are not part of these four (i.e., The Giver, Out of the Dust, books for Coach Robbins’s class, etc.)
- Books are checked out for 4 weeks. They can be renewed before the due date for an additional 2 weeks.
- If a student loses a book, they are responsible for the purchase cost of the item.
- Students are to respect all other students and materials in the library. Failure to do so will lead to privileges lost.
- Computers are for school related projects only. No games are to be played on library computers.