Zoom class (live video class) begins on April 20. Our class will meet at 1pm on each Monday and Wednesday for the rest of the school year. More information is available about this in our Google Classroom.
Since I do not know how often you will be online, this is a list of the assignments that I am giving while you are out. I will continue to add to this list, so check back regularly. The assignments are posted in Google Classroom.
- Assignment 1: Using Verbs Correctly (Introduction to regular and irregular verbs with practice questions and games.)
- Assignment 2: Principal Parts of Verbs interactive worksheet
- Assignment 3: Principal Parts of Verbs: Practice Activities
- Assignment 4: Irregular Verbs videos
- Assignment 5: Harry Potter Escape Room (Just for fun)
- Assignment 6: Irregular Verbs Practice Quiz
- Assignment 7: There, Their, They’re Lesson
- Assignment 8: There, Their, They’re Quizizz
- Assignment 9: CommonLit: Superman's Secret Identity
- Assignments 10-19: i Ready (Ouachita Parish Schools have decided to use the iReady site for your future ELA assignments. The username and password are the same as what you use when you use iReady in your math class. If you do not know your username and password, email me at email@example.com, and I will see if I can get it for you. I will post two assignments on Monday of each week. It is up to you when you complete them throughout that week.)https://login.i-ready.com/
- Optional Bonus Assignments: Your report card grades for this year will come from the first 3 nine-weeks. All students are given the opportunity to earn up to 100 bonus points that will be added to your 3rd nine-weeks grade to boost your end-of-year grade. There will be four assignments in iReady. You will complete one iReady assignment each week. All four of these activities will be officially due by May 15. This is in addition to the ones you already have to do for class. If you would like to participate in this bonus point opportunity, you will have to let me know so I can assign them to you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want me to assign the bonus activities to you.
Mrs. Wilkes, our school librarian, has posted some amazing projects, free books, and actvities on the library page for you to have something fun to do from home. Check it out! https://goodhopemiddle.opsb.net/210122_2